CNA – All Shifts
At St. Monica’s Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing Care we are committed to providing the best life for our residents.
We are in search of caring and passionate individuals who want to be a part of making a difference for those we serve. If this sounds like you, and you are looking to be a part of a dynamic team, we would love to meet you!
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) serves as a source of emotional and physical support while assisting residents with their activities of daily living. Under the supervision of the RNs and LPNs, the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides the highest quality of care and service to each resident towards the highest quality of life.
- Care for residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort, under the direction of a licensed nurse
- Perform all duties in accordance with facility and Federal and State standards
- Assist RNs and LPNs in admitting, admitting assessments, discharging, and transferring residents
- Perform ADLs, such as: bathing, dressing, serving meals, feeding, ambulating, turning and positioning
- Maintain clean living conditions for residents and report on resident status or family concerns to a licensed nurse
- Collect charts, records and reports to be given to the LPNs
- Ensure that all residents receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate environment, which recognizes the individuals needs and rights
- Performs other related job duties as required
- Must have an active Certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the State of PA
- High School Degree or Equivalent